CliQ Container Trading was established in 2017 and has quickly become one of the go to companies in Scotland and the UK. Working from our head offices in Edinburgh, Cliq Containers has a dedicated team of sales professionals to help you through your container purchase, whether it be for storage or a conversion of a container for a personal or professional project.
Why buy from CliQ?
Our dedicated staff are experts in providing our customers with the advice they need to ensure their container purchase goes without a hitch. We offer:
• An Extensive Stock Holding: We have stock all around the UK, not just in Scotland, so whatever your need, we can provide.
• Dedicated Account Management: When you purchase from CliQ you will be provided with a dedicated account manager who will get to know the needs of your business
• Special Containers: We don't just provide standard containers, we also do the specialist equipment too. Whatever the size or application, i'm sure we have a container that will suit your needs.
• Container Accessories: Need a Padlock, Anti-Condensation or a special modification? We can provide you with the right accessory to go with your container purchase.
• Buy Back Scheme: We know hiring a container can be expensive in the long term, so at CliQ Containers we offer you a Buy Back Scheme to make buying your container more affordable and less of a risk! Ask us about our Buy Back Scheme
• Wind and Watertight Guarantee: All of our shipping containers, New once shipped or Used, all come with a Wind and Watertight Guarantee for piece of mind. Any wear and tear issue you may have after your purchase will be either repaired or replaced.
Our container sales and modifications services include:
• Local services and customer visits: We work together with you and your colleagues to ensure we achieve the correct end product.
• A dedicated account manager: From initial enquiry to project build, delivery and after sales.
• CAD drawing services: We provide an accurate interpretation of your container conversion and to ensure that the container you want is the container you get.
• Full project management: Including snagging report at depot prior to delivery to your site.
• Organisation of delivery: As well as off-loading relative to your container conversion.
• Full after-sales support: Our fully trained, expert staff are able to guide you through your requirement from start to finish.
Meet the Team
If you'd like to speak to any one of our team, please click on their image to send them an email with your requirements or call us on 0333 600 3332